Crowdfunding work great with project fundraising
- Crowdfunding is a way to raise money for an individual or organization by collecting donator through family, friends, friends of friends, strangers, businesses, and more. By using social media, people can reach more potential support party even customer.
- Project crowdfunding generally refers to raising funds for a specific activity, which can be a product or an event. After project crowdfunding obtains funds, it generally provides certain rewards to crowdfunding participants, and these rewards can be the final Products or some way to participate in activities (such as concert tickets), etc.
Plan and Process:
1. Prepare you porject
- Prepare your story of product or activity
- Prepare rewards and crowdfunding level
- Add a picture or video
2. Start your fundraiser
- Set your fundraiser goal and go live
- Send emails and messages
- Share on social media
3. Manager fund and delivery rewards
- Accept fund and use in your project
- Delivery rewards
Rewards can be in kind, services or activities. No matter which form, after obtaining funds, the project crowdfunding party should complete the project as promised and provide rewards to the crowdfunding participants.
Contact us for more information
We are committed to support your dreams